PurposeParkway Church ("Parkway"), recognizes that an individual's privacy is very important to them and that they have a right to control their personal information. Parkway acknowledges that when an individual provides personal information about themselves to another party it is an act of trust. In response, Parkway takes the process of upholding an individual's privacy very seriously. Unless an individual gives Parkway explicit consent to act otherwise, the following policy will govern how Parkway handles an individual's personal information and safeguards their privacy.
ScopeThe principles contained in this privacy document apply to all personal information collected or submitted to Parkway.
1. What information of yours does Parkway collect?Parkway collects two different types of information. One type is voluntary information, which you provide, such as registration information for events, membership information, or shipping and billing information. The other type of information Parkway collects is user information provided by your computer each time you visit this site, such as IP address, browser. The information that Parkway collects helps us to provide information and service to you. We may combine information from other sources with the information that we collect.
2. What does Parkway do with the information that is collected?Any information that you provide to Parkway or that is obtained through this web site may be used for church purposes. Parkway will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to commercial entities. Parkway will not disclose your name, address, e-mail address or phone number without your express consent, unless disclosure is necessary to comply with laws or relevant legal proceedings.
4. What type of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?The security of the information that you provide to us is very important to us. Consequently, we have taken several measures to protect your information. All transactions involving sensitive information, such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date, are conducted using a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection. This connection provides increased security to the information as it is transmitted to our web site.
5. How does Parkway protect the privacy of children?Parkway encourages parents and guardians to spend time with their children online. No information should be submitted to or posted on Parkway's web site by users 13 years old and younger without the consent of their parent or guardian. Unless otherwise disclosed during collection, Parkway will not provide any personally identifying information, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever for our users 13 years and younger. If any services or features on the site require registration, a user 13 years old and younger will be required to provide the email of the parent or guardian which will allow us to notify that person that the child has registered for a service or feature. Parental or guardian consent will consist of an email from that person to Parkway stating that they are aware that the child is using the web site. Identifying a user as 13 or under is not easy and Parkway will not be held responsible for anyone misrepresenting as over 13 when in fact they are not.
6. Parkway reserves the right to change or amend this policy.Parkway reserves the right to change, amend, or restate this policy.
7. Your affirmative consent to Parkway's collection and use of personally identifiable information.By using Parkway's website, you are giving us your express consent to use all the information that we collect about you in the manner described in this policy. This includes the release of such information to third parties as described above.
Published June 16, 2016