Vision and Values
Our vision defines why we do what we do at Parkway Church. Everything about our services, outreach, small groups, discipleship process, teaching and evangelism is driven by that vision statement. Our vision also provides boundaries for what we do and don't do as a church. So what it is that defines all that we do here?
Parkway Church is
"building lives that honor God."
One Church, Multiple LocationsParkway is one church with multiple locations. We are committed to planting campuses throughout South Texas. Together, our campuses work to build lives that honor God. As a multi-site church, we have one vision, one strategy, one team, one doctrinal statement, and one budget.
Our ValuesOur Core Values define how we do ministry. We strive to live out these values in every ministry of the church:
- We are family.
- People matter to God, and therefore, matter to us.
- Life change happens best in a biblical small group.
- Loving relationships should permeate every aspect of our lives.
- God’s Word is inerrant, reliable and relevant to direct life change.
- Every believer should strive to grow in maturity.
- Every member is to minister according to their unique God given design.
- The Church must be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure.
- Excellence honors God and inspires people.
- Leaders should lead like Christ.
Our StructureAt Parkway, we are organized in teams to intentionally live out our vision. We have teams that center on each of the purposes of the church (Grow, Connect, Serve, Go, and Worship). We also have teams that focus on specific life-stage needs such as children and students. For more information, check out our bylaws.