- Do you have trouble setting limits for yourself?
- Do you sacrifice your identity, desires, or needs to make others feel good about themselves or to keep the peace?
- Do you struggle feeling safe when you aren’t in control?
- Do you raise your voice to get your way?
- Do you act kind on the outside, but feel bitter on the inside?
- Do you use food, sex/pornography, relationships, alcohol, or drugs to cope with life’s problems?
- Do you struggle with your body image?
- Do you love someone struggling with destructive behaviors, such as pornography, drugs, or alcohol?
- Do you live with someone who abuses you physically, sexually, or emotionally or feel the continued effects from past traumas and abuse?
Don’t give up...there is hope!
Join us for Celebrate Recovery:
- Parkway Victoria Soul Cafe, 4802 N John Stockbauer, Mondays from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Parkway Lone Tree, 1802 Lone Tree Road, Wednesdays 12 Noon
- Parkway Port Lavaca at the Safety Council of the Texas Mid-Coast, 3731 TX-35, Tuesdays from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM